Hi Everybody Dr. Norris Here,
I just celebrated my 62nd birthday. As the title of this newsletter says, "My! How the time flies."
You would think in all my years I would have figured out most things by now... wrong.
Here is a list of some unanswered questions!
- I never found out who let the dogs out
- The way to get to Sesame Street
- Why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps
- Why we don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"
- Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed
- Why "abbreviated" is such a long word
- Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons
- Why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections
- Why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts" where's that extra penny going to
- Why do The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune
- Why did you just try to sing those two previous songs
- And just what is Victoria's secret?
- And do you really think I am this witty??
Norris Chiropractic Is Fighting Inflation
The cost of healthcare continues to soar. Insurance premiums are up 13%.
Medical procedures are up 9% and drugs cost up 10% to 20% from over 2014 prices.
In my office the cost for a cash office visit has remained the same since 2011. I will hold out as long as I can from raising costs so you can benefit from chiropractic care. Please tell your friends, family and all those you love that chiropractic works.
"Because Nobody Has Time For Pain!"
Dr. Michael Norris
Dr. Michael Norris
A cool shower can help on a hot day, but if that’s not accessible maybe just dunk your arms in cold water. In response to cold, your blood vessels constrict, which means less blood is getting chilled. But research suggests people can override this reflex by cooling only some parts of their bodies. A 2013 review looked at various extremities and found that submerging arms up to the elbow in cool water is the most effective method for dropping body temperature. A study of this technique during Army training found that it reduced the severity of heat illnesses during arduous work days.
QUOTE OF THE MONTH:
"It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver." ~Mahatma Gandhi
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or, medical problems. It is not intended to replace your doctor's recommendations.
The information is provided for educational purposes only. Response to care and nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another.