Hi Everybody Dr. Norris here.
Well the holidays and the end of the year are here. Reflecting over the past year I am so blessed to have such wonderful patients. THANK YOU for trusting your health to me and for referring your friends and family. It's because of your loyalty that I am able to provide for my family doing something that I love doing. My hope is that you have a very Merry Christmas and a great
New Year. May you have good health and much happiness in 2015.
Dr. Michael Norris
Dr. Michael Norris
Norris Chiropractic will be open during the week of Christmas and New Years. I will be in all day Monday and Tuesday, and half-day Wednesday morning. If you, or someone you know, needs pain relief have them give us a call. "Because Nobody Has Time For Pain!"
- Germany made the first artificial Christmas trees.
They were made of goose feathers and dyed green.
- Electric lights for trees were first used in 1895.
- Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer was actually created by Montgomery Ward in the late 1930's
for a holiday promotion. The rest is history.
- Jingle Bells" was first written for Thanksgiving and then became one of the most popular
- If you received all of the gifts in the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas,"
you would receive 364 gifts.
- In 1843, "A Christmas Carol" was written by Charles Dickens in just six weeks.
- Christmas became a national holiday in America on June, 26, 1870.
- More diamonds are sold around Christmas than any other time of the year.
- In Mexico, wearing red underwear on New Year's Eve
is said to bring new love in the upcoming year.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or, medical problems. It is not intended to replace your doctor's recommendations.
The information is provided for educational purposes only. Response to care and nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another.